[mapguide-users] consuming WMS from ArcGIS server in MGOS2.5

telekater emiel.kater at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 02:32:07 PDT 2013

Problem solved!
Although I don't know the exact details, it was some problem with the
firewall of our server. Next to (or instead of...) the port, there was a
problem with internal and external IP-addresses. Now I am able to use the
WMS-services of our ArcGIS-server in mapguide.
I'm sorry for bothering you with a non-MapGuide-issue on this forum. But in
the meantime I am grateful because your response brought me on the right
track! So thank you for that.

Emiel