[mapguide-users] Maestro API 5 - GetLegendImage fails

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Fri Aug 23 05:49:23 PDT 2013

Hi all

Using the Maestro API 5, when trying to obtain a legend image trough
localnative connection, the method fails with an exception that the
MgByteReader in the MgReadOnlyStream is null in the Read method.

The internal function looks like this:

When I get to the last line, the fetch is not null, but in the
MgReadOnlyStream it is called like a method and null is retuend!

The MgReadOnlyStream constructor looks like this:

The method() call returns null in my case. Is that because the generation of
the legend image failed?

I see no error in the mapguide log.

Hans...