[mapguide-users] Maestro API - Add Identity Property

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Mon Aug 26 06:21:31 PDT 2013

Using Maestro API (4 or 5), is it possible to add a primary key column
(identity property) to a runtimemaplayer?
I guess the answer is no since it is readonly. But the question is then how?
I have a WFS feature source and no primary key column is set/defined from
the server. It is a third party WFS so I cannot change the result. I cannot
query/select anything in this layer because of the missing primary key. How
can I from the Maestro API set the primary key (I know it is always the
first column). Is it possible to create a runtime feature source from
scratch, add the parameters from the original featuresource and add the
primary key column manually. Then point the RuntimeMapLayer to the new
runtime FeatureSource and finally query the layer to get my selection? If
so, how to do this?

Hans...