[mapguide-users] Session Expired Error

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Mon Aug 26 09:37:46 PDT 2013

I have a fusion application that works fine on localhost but gives a session
expired error on the server.  Here is my setup:

localhost:
Windows 7 64 bit
MGOS v2.5.0.7449 64 bit

server:
Windows Server 2008 R2
MGOS v2.5.1.7768 64 bit

The error occurs when I post a new form to the task pane passing the session
info and then try to open a site connection like this:
siteConnection.Open(userInfo);

This is my error:
Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again.
The session
(c476b476-0e65-11e3-8000-90b11c34bb0b_en_MTI3LjAuMC4x0AFC0AFB0AFA) has
expired.

It only occurs when posting from my task pane home form

Is there something that changed between v2.5.0 and v2.5.1 that might be
causing this?

Thanks,

Greg