[mapguide-users] Label problem at detailed scale

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Mon Aug 26 23:49:31 PDT 2013

I have/had the same problem, my solution was to generate the tiles with a
buffer and then crop to the tile afterwards.
E.g. if the tiles are 300x300 pixels I generate a 900x900 pixels tile and
crop the center 300x300 pixels and save. Only labels that stretches over two
tiles are causing problems, but there are very few of these. The downside is
that the generation of the tiles take much longer.

Hans...