[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.5.2 released

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 05:28:49 PST 2013

Windows installer is too much of pain and hassle for me to try and get it to
do upgrades and side-by-side properly. It's much easier to just uninstall
the currently installed version of MapGuide and install the new one on top.
There are better problems worth solving with the time that I have.

FYI, uninstallation via add/remove programs *does not* remove any of your
applications or data files.

- Jackie