[mapguide-users] GDAL Fix for MapGuide OpenSource 2.5

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Fri Dec 6 06:34:13 PST 2013

I'm pretty sure MGOS 2.5 still uses GDAL version 1.9 so this old posting for installing ECW support on MGOS 2.4 should still be relevant. The posting should contain the url for the correct dlls.

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Step-by-Step-for-ECW-and-MGOS-2-4-td4995445.html#a4995528

Back when I installed MR Sid and ECW support on MGOS 2.4 I used the url you posted to figure out which files go where, but I can't guarantee that will apply to 2.5.2