[mapguide-users] local connection

mika at digikartta.net mika at digikartta.net
Mon Dec 9 01:57:04 PST 2013

Hi,
I just can't get over of these problems.

Maestro 5 + local native connection + AIMS 2014

First I had problems with ResourceExists and now with
SetResourceXmlData (resource service). My application crashes with
either error:

<2013-12-09T11:40:10> 	4136			Administrator
  Error: Failed to retrieve message for "MgFeatureServiceException".
         An exception occurred in FDO component.
         The identifier 'ID' was not recognized.  (Cause: , Root Cause:
The identifier 'ID' was not recognized. )
  StackTrace:
   - MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 83 file
f:\build\ims2014_knight\build_76.1\ent\os\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
   - MgOpUpdateFeatures.Execute line 143 file
f:\build\ims2014_knight\build_76.1\ent\os\server\src\services\feature\OpUpdateFeatures.cpp

or

Invalid stream header exception.

It seems that the MgResourceIdentifier doesn't get constructed right or
something. I somehow got my VS2010 to stop here (not anymore)

         public override bool ResourceExists(string resourceid)
         {
             //API is safe to call in MG 2.1 and newer
             var version = this.SiteVersion;
             if (version >= new Version(2, 1))
             {
                 MgResourceService res =
this.Connection.CreateService(MgServiceType.ResourceService) as
MgResourceService;
            **** var result = res.ResourceExists(new
MgResourceIdentifier(resourceid)); ****
                 LogMethodCall("MgResourceService::ResourceExists",
true, resourceid);
                 return result;
             }
             else
             {
                 return base.ResourceExists(resourceid);
             }
         }

Line 900+ at LocalNativeConnection.cs

Any hints how to get forward? I'm out of medicine..
Maybe I shold try that with MGE2011 (have it installed in our network)

- mika -