[mapguide-users] resource always exists

mika at digikartta.net mika at digikartta.net
Thu Dec 12 01:00:51 PST 2013

I just can't figure this out, still having this problem with MaestroAPI
5 + AIMS 2014 combo.

OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.IServerConnection conn =
OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.ConnectionProviderRegistry.CreateConnection(
                     "Maestro.LocalNative",
                     "ConfigFile", agent,
                     "Username", strMgUsername,
                     "Password", strMgPassword);

content.Text =
conn.ResourceService.ResourceExists(field1.Text).ToString();

content.Text is *always* true no matter what the field1.Text is.

If I can't get this sorted out, do you have any suggestions how to get
around from this - how to check if resource exists without getting any
exceptions?

- mika -