[mapguide-users] Problem using Filter on Layer

naish666 naish666 at msn.com
Fri Feb 1 00:31:56 PST 2013

I have done it. It shows the same "contenido" for all points, but in the
table, the column "contenido" is different for every registry. Why show the
tooltip the same "contenido" for al points?
If I left the filter field of the layer (in Maestro) it show all the points
and different "contenido" for every point, but when I put the filter "tip=5
OR tip=6 OR tip=7" it show the same "contenido" for every point.