[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.4 on Azure Windows Server 2012 .NET 4.5

David Wilhelmsson david.wilhelmsson at 65nord.se
Mon Feb 4 03:19:17 PST 2013

Hi,

Thanks Crispin for your pointers. I've written a guide pieced together from
your pointers and older guides I've found on:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/ConfigureGuide24Windows

I am able to successfully launch the Ajax viewer, however I'm having
problems with the Fusion viewer which only displays the background image
with no map, widgets or anything else. Any suggestions on what I've missed?

Kind regards,
Dave.