[mapguide-users] specification of TileCache

Stefanie Siegel s.siegel at isb-siegel.de
Tue Feb 5 22:46:07 PST 2013

I’m using MGCooker preinstalled with Maestro 4.0.1 –no additional chances in configuration.

BaseMap is the OSM-FeatureSource of Germany in an Oracle Database. Smaller parts work reasonable (also not MGCooker, but tile-generation in browser is acceptable).

Since the installation is combined with OpenLayers (for editing features from the OracleDB), I’m not sure if the upgrade to 2.4 will go without further problems…