[mapguide-users] Mapguide training

Shoby Shah shobyshah at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 22:36:01 PST 2013

Dear Sir,I am new user of mapguide studio enterprise. i need your help regarding multiple selection of features.I have created a search button, when i search the features, the search button cannot display all the features on map. I need that all the features which are searched will display on map automatically.Please help me in this regard.
Nasir