[mapguide-users] PHP Deprecated: kd_xmlrpc.php on line 83

sidecar5 shoemark.peter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:01:37 PST 2013

Hi Team, I have a bunch of errors appearing when I run the Task Menu 'find
address' function in the sample Sheboygan PHP layout. (Typical example
below)

I have searched the 'net and found  a bunch of back and forth's that weren't
particularly helpful and also checked the version 2.5f within kd_xmlrpc.php
on http://www.keithdevens.com/software/xmlrpc/history/

Can anyone point me to where the 'Call-time pass-by-reference' might be or
even if it is 2 variables so i can get it to happen??

Note that the blue pin does arrive at its location but I dont get the 'zoom
to' that I would expect and i also gett the PHP Deprecated message echoed
back to teh Task pane.

Cheers, Peter

PHP Deprecated:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in
C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\phpviewersample\findaddress\kd_xmlrpc.php on
line 83