[mapguide-users] mapguide 2.4 sql server spatial feature source - can't select the data store and can't use join extensions

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:53:26 PST 2013

I can confirm the selection problems you're having.

I've added a post-beta1 change that let's you configure the Feature Join
behaviour in serverconfig.ini so you can revert to the classic pre-RFC123
Feature Join behaviour. This doesn't solve the problem at hand, but will
give you an "esacpe hatch" and revert to the old behaviour if the new
behaviour is problematic (which I can confirm currently is).

- Jackie