[mapguide-users] Add layer dinamically from search results

yof85 loref85 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 20 05:38:55 PST 2013

I was not trying just to do a mashup of code without understand what's going
on, let's call this a language-barrier issue (my first language isn't
english), I'll try now to do my best to explain what I wanted to say.
By mentioning this:

"But I get this error message: 'ReadFeature' doesn't exist in context."

I was trying to ask how can I create an element for the
MgBatchPropertyCollection collection in order to create my new layer; I
quite managed to understand how to create an MgPropertyCollection with basic
layer elements i.e. how to establish the geometry property; but now I need
to figure out how to add elements to MgPropertyCollection with the selected
features of my map because when the new layer is been created I want to
select the new points of my new layer and obtain in the properties section
like this

<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5035487/plagas.png>

Lets say that selected element is part of my new layer, I need to obtain the
information of the layer in the 'Properties' section.

I hope I'm more clear now, anyway if I'm not and if I found a solution I'll
post here

Thanks