[mapguide-users] ODBC connection: No points shown

Mike Micallef Michael.Micallef at ontario.ca
Fri Feb 22 08:29:58 PST 2013

I am running into a similar problem -Previous ODBC connections to MS Access
DB are fine for simple x,y and ID  display - They show int32 in the data
type when previewing.When I create the same data resource in MG Maestro 5
- initial the data type for the ID shows up as int32 - under preview - but
when i override and set the id/x/y and then preview - it says the data type
is int64.FDO errors follow for any newly created feature resources from
ODBC - Int 64 being the culprit.Previous-release-created ODBC feature
resources are fine...I am still looking for some work around within the
xml editor in maestro 5 if anyone has an idea for a simple fix...Mike