[mapguide-users] Integration of GoogleStreetViewer widget in Fusion

Benjamin Zaugg b.zaugg at rudaz.ch
Mon Feb 25 23:46:27 PST 2013

Hi

To have GoogleBasemaps in the background I have to choose EPSG:3857 as
coordinate system in my map definition. When I choose an other coordinate
system I get an error message (which is in my opinion correct) that theres
a coordinate system conflict between baselayers and map definition.

GoogleStreetViewer plugin only works when GoogleBasemaps are in the
Background. GoogleStreetViewer plugin seems to work only with 4326. Where
could be the problem?

Best, Benjamin