[mapguide-users] REST FDO provider

Jonathan Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Thu Feb 28 07:26:14 PST 2013

Hello,

Can anybody tell me if there is an FDO provider available that would allow my mapguide site (or other FDO-enabled applications) to consume REST services?  A google search revealed some discussions on the topic back in 2009, but I couldn't find anything recent.  I am hoping there has been some progress since then.

Thanks,

Jon

Jonathan Rizzo
Senior Applications Developer
Direct: 201.398.4650
Mobile: 551.206.5782
Fax: 201.398.4850

LANGAN
Phone: 201.794.6900   Fax: 201.794.0366
River Drive Center 1
619 River Drive
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407-1338
www.langan.com <http://www.langan.com>

NEW JERSEY   NEW YORK   CONNECTICUT   PENNSYLVANIA   VIRGINIA   FLORIDA   CALIFORNIA
ABU DHABI   ATHENS   DOHA   DUBAI   ISTANBUL

Langan's goal is to be SAFE (Stay Accident Free Everyday)

Electronic communication provided by "Langan" encompasses "Langan Engineering, Environmental, Surveying and Landscape Architecture, D.P.C.," "Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.," "Langan International LLC," "Treadwell & Rollo, a Langan Company," and "Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc., PC." This electronic transmission may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is intended to be waived or lost by erroneous transmission of this message. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from your system. Disclosure, use, distribution or copying of this message, any attachments thereto or their contents is strictly prohibited.