[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.2 integration with google maps

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:43:06 PST 2013

Hi All,
I have put google maps as base maps 2 years ago using mapguide 2.1. In that
time I followed the steps that this link recommended
(http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/MapGuideCommercialOverlays)

Now I have tried to do the same with mapguide OS 2.2 but I think that the
way that one get the google key has changed. These are the steps that I did:
- I Put my map in seudo mercator coordinate system 3857
- I have got my google key following this link
(https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial?hl=es#api_key)
- Next I put the following code in my index.html FUSION page (before of
calling to fusion.js )

With all these steps I have got the error in FUSION.js that say ROAD
undefined when try to load my index.html page.
My enviroment: window 2008 + IIS 7 + .NET 3.5 + mapguide os 2.2 (fusion
included in this version)

I hope some can help me. Thanks in advance.
Rodolfo