[mapguide-users] authentication II

Juanita Juanita581 at riseup.net
Sat Jan 5 11:38:26 PST 2013

Hi Andrew,

This old part of code in fusionSF-compressed.js works with Fusion but only
with particular session url

Code sample:
var appDefUrl = Fusion.getQueryParam('ApplicationDefinition');
    if(appDefUrl){
        var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
        var mapAgentUrl = getAgentUrl();
        xhr.open("GET", mapAgentUrl +
"?OPERATION=GETRESOURCECONTENT&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&CLIENTAGENT=MapGuide+Developer&RESOURCEID="
+ appDefUrl + "&FORMAT=text%2Fxml", false);
        xhr.send(null);

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Passing-SessionID-to-Fusion-td4188181.html

The left problems:
1.If I want to use Public URL (http://<my
site>/mapguide/fusion/templates/aqua/index.html?
ApplicationDefinition=Library://Layouts/<my application
name>.ApplicationDefinition
I have error:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5025776/Permision_deny_to_libary.jpg>

What changes I have to do to use Public URL (above) full working ?

2.How I can translate Authentication Required - window (on the top of this
thread) to other languages ?