[mapguide-users] WMS from MGOS can't be read by QGIS

Franz1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Fri Jan 25 07:22:11 PST 2013

Hi Rémy,

Thanks for answer.

I'm around this problem from a week, with many shutdown/startup.

I think that there is some bug in Mapguide 2.4...

If I don't include in raw header EPSG:4326, then I get in capabilities
(REQUEST=GetCapabilities) a layer definition without
EX_GeographicBoundingBox and QGis 1.8.0 Lisboa returns an error on BBOX
0,0,0,0. So I can't read with QGis. If I try to read from Map3D I get an
undefined error.

If I include both EPSG in raw header (4326 and 21781) I can read from Map3D,
so it is better. But in QGis I have a different error with an undefined
message, as describbed in my first post. This happens for both EPSG.

Very frustrating  :-( ...