[mapguide-users] MapGuide can't find Feature Geometry for WMS

Franz1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Thu Jan 31 01:29:15 PST 2013

Jacqueline W wrote
> When creating a WMS Feature Source connection, the "Advanced" button
> beside the login/password fields allows you to select which Feature in the
> WMS you would like to create a connection to. The raster layer definition
> will then display this selected feature.

I think there is something wrong in Maestro, in Studio you can see all
features when creating raster layer based to this WMS source.

Anyway... do as follows:

1) create a WMS feature source, press "Advanced" and press "Load Defaults",
the save.
2) create a raster layer, press "Edit as xml" and write something like (it
depends by which layer name you need):
<FeatureName>WMS_Schema:LandBase</FeatureName>

That's all, it works.