[mapguide-users] Improving the tile service

Rémy Gourrat rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Tue Jul 2 01:57:37 PDT 2013

 Hi,

I'm a beginner with mgcooker but when I use it I would like :

-          Choose the destination path

-          Choose the format Tile : PNG, PNG8, JPG... without changing in serverconfig.ini

-          Generate a Shape by scale of the Grid Tile that we could display on Mapguide, Autocad map  or Qgis to debug tile rendering or make a list of tiles by spatial query to copy/delete on another server

Best regards

Rémy

-----
AG-Carto - Bayonne