[mapguide-users] Maestro 4 to 5 migration (QueryMapFeatures)

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Fri Jul 5 00:34:16 PDT 2013

To hijack my own thread, I do habe a problem creating a Maestro.LocalNative
connection.

I first create a http connection and when I run this:
ConnectionProviderRegistry.CreateConnection("Maestro.LocalNative",
"SessionId=" + con.SessionID + ";AllowUntestedVersion=true");

I get an exception from the Maestro API that it cannot find the provider. It
only seems the HTTP provider is registered. I have checked the
ConnectionProviders.xml and this has three providers.
In the forum I can see stuff about comliling yor own provider. Do you have
information how to do this?

I am running Maestro5 trunk and MGOS2.5.

Hans...