[mapguide-users] Enabling Crystal Reports in MapGuide Open Source

teroM makinen.tero at me.com
Tue Jul 16 08:32:08 PDT 2013

Hi Zac!
I'am doing my final thesis and one of the requirement is use the Crystal
Reports to create the report. As my understanding report should include all
(or one) object data (properties and values) and perhaps picture of the
object.

I have modified /print/ widget to generate basic report which contains
"screenshot" from the selected object, data and additional data from my own
SQL database. I was wondering can I use Crystal Report connection to connect
directly to the MapGuide Open Source and fetch needed data from there?

The Object is a e.g. water valve or similar object from AutoCad.

Thanks,

--Tero