[mapguide-users] MapGuide AJAX Viewer JS Override Example

ChrisGo cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Fri Jul 19 09:07:07 PDT 2013

Can someone please send me a simple JavaScript example on how to override on
of the mapFrame functions? I was playing around and it seems to not modify
but replace at the parent frame. At this point it can;t find any of the
original functions like GetVisLayers or MoveType variable. This is most
likely simple but my brain is not working right now.

Example (From Parent Frame):
viewerFrame.mapFrame.QueryFeatureInfo = function () {
    alert(moveType);
};

I really don't want to append "viewerFrame.mapFrame." to everything after
override. Can a JS master please help me.

Regards,
Chris