[mapguide-users] Maestro 5 (Error: The type System.Double is not supported for primary keys)

Алексей Григорьев lelik1973 at inbox.ru
Wed Jul 24 23:48:28 PDT 2013

Maestro 5 (Error: The type System.Double is not supported for primary keys)
I have a layer, stored in Oracle DB (FeatureSource KingOra, LayerDefinition-2.3.0)
If I try select object in preview window in Maestro 5.0.0, I see error window "The type System.Double is not supported for primary keys"
If I try select object in preview browser window in Maestro 4.0.6, all is well.
Primary key in this layer (table) is NUMBER (Prtecision 0)
What could be wrong?
Thank you!
Alexey
lelik1973 at inbox.ru