[mapguide-users] Vector tile support (Was re: HTML5 client-side viewer (Was re: Re-thinking Fusion redlining efficiency))

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 09:00:16 PDT 2013

A nice demo of vector tiles using different of the options I mentioned
below (polymaps,leaflet, D3):
http://www.somebits.com/weblog/tech/vector-tile-river-map.html

Apart from serving the geometry, ideally the formatting from the
map/layerdefinitions should also be served (using SLD or something
simpler).