[mapguide-users] Selection XML with features from more than one layer: how to build it?

Franz1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Tue Jun 4 01:46:10 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I need to build a selection XML on more than one layer.

For one layer I use MgFeatureService::SelectFeatures to get an
MgFeatureReader and then I use MgFeatureReader:ToXml to get the XML. It
works fine but only for one class name (SelectFeatures method expects only
one class name).

I would like doing the same but merging selection on more than one class
name.

Any suggestion?...

Best regards