[mapguide-users] How many of you are still on 2.2 or older?

cremebrulee iowa747 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 09:05:03 PDT 2013

I am still using 2.2 but in the process of migrating to 2.5 (as advised due
to the issues of memory leaks with the Java API in 2.2). I had to create a
custom build of 2.5 since there was no release build for our target OS RHEL
5. I am currently in the process of getting the improved fusion client to
work with the same "flair" as did our previous fusion client running on 2.2.
Thanks for all the support.

-----
-MGnoob