[mapguide-users] PHP programming with Mapguide fusion

jenjeny jjen.2007 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 07:11:44 PDT 2013

Thank you for the reply. I just created an InvokeUrl widget by adding the
same from "Widget
Management", and tried to edit the XML file to add Taskpane as <target> and
specified the php page link in <url> . But the taskpane is displaying the
default taskpane home page itself in fusion template.

What should I do? Is there any other method for adding InvokeURL widget in
Mapguide ? Please help me.

Regards
Jeny