[mapguide-users] Custom Selection Filter in MapGuide

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Wed Jun 19 05:48:38 PDT 2013

I can't say I've tried making a filter expression as complex as what you're describing so I can't say exactly how to do it, but there's a section in the MapGuide Developer's Guide about filtering feature queries. It even has an example for filtering based on a range of dates.

Hopefully that gets you on the right track. Also, I'm kind of assuming you're using the AJAX viewer. Not too sure if the process is different for FUSION.