[mapguide-users] MG 2.5: Fusion: Measure in Feet but show Lat Long in Status Bar

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Sat Jun 22 14:23:45 PDT 2013

Unfortunately the Measure and the Coordinate Systems are both tied to the
same "Options" Widget (Imperial, Metric, Degrees)

What I want is the Measure tool to use "Imperial" (Feet) and the Coordinate
System at the Status Bar to show "Degrees" - if I could break this dual
purpose for the Options, that would solve my problem.