[mapguide-users] Remove Overview Map from Map Widget

Laura Kauria lacation at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 00:43:31 PDT 2013

Hi!

I got good instructions from Jackie to this question. This is for
aqua-template, but it works for others as well.

"It seems all the Fusion templates assume a Overview Map widget present even
if you don't use it.

For Aqua, if you just want to hide that window on a global template level
(the easiest solution), just comment out this line
(
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/MgDev/Oem/fusionMG/templates/mapguide/aqua/index.html#L47
)
in the index.html of the aqua template.