[mapguide-users] Problem with Fusion and compound symbols

dan.nilsson dan.nilsson at tyrens.se
Fri Jun 28 01:32:16 PDT 2013

Hi!
version MapGuide 2.5.0.7449
Windows 8 x64 (have also tried on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64)

I have problem with Fusion and layers that have compound symbols or
composite line style.
If I have that kind of layers on a map and I show it with the Ajax viewer it
all works fine.
But if I use Fusion, the map never turn up, it is just showing the load gif
in the zoom control.
So I'm not able to create my own linetypes if I use Fusion layouts.
Does any one else have this problem?
And if so, how to solve it?