[mapguide-users] Resizing the new window of Tooltip Hyperlink

PeteMcc peter.mccann at fcbcjv.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 07:32:08 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have been put in charge of creating the web map for my organisation and
have done so using fusion in maestro.
I have a set of URLs that link to pages of the companies website and have
made them available in the tooltip. So far so good, but now I would like to
make the resulting webpages resizable for viewing on different devices.
I've tried looking at the maptip.js, changing the Tooltip entry in the
layout in maestro, as well as searching around the forum to no avail.

Any help on going about this would be great.

Peter