[mapguide-users] Problem getting started with 2.5

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Fri Jun 28 07:58:09 PDT 2013

It looks like the applications in IIS normally created during the mapguide installation have retained the original paths to the (x86) program files folder for some reason (or something like that). I wonder if you viewed the dotnetviewersample application in IIS manager if the local path is still set to the (x86) folder. If that's true the same might apply to the other applications configured by mapguide.

Normally when I toy around with uninstalling and installing mapguide the applications get removed from IIS on the uninstall and get properly restored on the next install. I always do this with 32 bit mapguide in both cases, though. I wouldn't be surprised if you change the install folder some things get screwed up.