[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.2 integration with google maps

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:12:23 PST 2013

I have used the Maestro 4.0.0.6359 UI. In the layout definition of the
Maestro UI I did check in google maps street and my map has the
SEUDOMERCATOR projection. I added the google api code in the turquoise
yellow template folder (in the index.html). Next I clicked in preview map I
got the same error. What will be the missing part that I am not doing?
Best Regards,