[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.2 integration with google maps

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 09:31:11 PST 2013

Hi Jackie I removed my code from the index.html but I still am getting the
same error in fusion:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ROADMAP' of undefined
fusionSF-compressed.js:1
Fusion.Layers.Generic.OpenLayers.Class.loadMap fusionSF-compressed.js:1
Fusion.Layers.Generic.OpenLayers.Class.initialize fusionSF-compressed.js:1
Fusion.Widget.Map.OpenLayers.Class.loadMapGroup fusionSF-compressed.js:1
Fusion.Widget.Map.OpenLayers.Class.initialize fusionSF-compressed.js:1
Fusion.Lib.ApplicationDefinition.WidgetSet.OpenLayers.Class.create
fusionSF-compressed.js:1
Fusion.Lib.ApplicationDefinition.OpenLayers.Class.create
fusionSF-compressed.js:1
window.Fusion.setLoadState fusionSF-compressed.js:1
window.Fusion.scriptLoaded fusionSF-compressed.js:1
(anonymous function)

what could it be?