[mapguide-users] How to get the mapname in a frame outside fusion

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Wed Mar 6 09:58:43 PST 2013

Hi,

I have an aspx page that has two iframes, one frame (iFrameLogic) an aspx
page with datagrid and some logic to manipulate the map and another frame
(iFrameMap) with the fusion page index.html. I am trying to get the mapname
in the server-side page of iFrameLogic to manipulate the map. I can not use
the logic in the task panel due to some layout isseus. How can I do this ?

I am using MGE 2010 and Visual studio 2010. I using Fusion because I need to
present the google layer.