[mapguide-users] Selection of Object from External Page by URL

RDBauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:40:27 PDT 2013

I have searched and found a  post similar to my question
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Setting-Initial-Map-Selected-object-td4184679.html>
, but seemed to never be answered completely, or I am just confused.

I am trying to load a map and select a parcel from an external application
(website/page), and zoom to it. Basically I want to perform the "Select"
action of the "Query" command but from an external page that will pass in
the needed info, more particularly the "LotNumber" & "SubLot" of the parcel.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rich