[mapguide-users] GeoPDF

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 14:55:57 PDT 2013

Thanks for the tips.  In the more recent GDAL 1.9 releases, geospatial PDFs
seem to be a GDAL and OGR supported format:

http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/PackageInfo.aspx?file=release-1600-gdal-mapserver.zip

However, I found some previous posts about the release of GDAL we used and
it seemed to point to this release:

http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/PackageInfo.aspx?file=release-1600-gdal-1-9-0-mapserver-6-0-1.zip

which supports geospatial PDF for GDAL but not OGR.

Am I correct that inputs for GDAL (beyond a few specific formats) is
dependent on OGR supported formats.  If so and if MGOS is using an older
release of GDAL, then I think you are right in that geospatial is not
supported.  Is it possible to use a more recent release of GDAL that does
support geospatial PDF?  How would I switch out the files?

Thanks,

Steve