[mapguide-users] MySQL Connection

pcardinal pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 20 10:37:28 PDT 2013

Server : SBS2003 or server 2012
MySQL : 5.5.17 or 5.5.30

MySQL is installed on the same machine as MapGuide

Since long ago, I am unable to make a connection between MySQL and Mapguide.
Now, I am using the MGOS 2.5 RC1 on x64. What is the secret to connect to
MySQL (to copy the file libmysql.dll in the FDO directory is not the
solution for me).

Regards,

Error message with Maestro when I am trying to connect (test connection)

FDO Connection Status:
	The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.: The custom
error module does not recognize this error.
	The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.