[mapguide-users] Change order of fields displayed in properties pane?

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 13:04:01 PDT 2013

Thanks for your help.  It appears there is a function already in the
ajaxmappane.templ (at line 3032):

function CompareProperties(p1, p2)
{
    var n1 = p1.name;
    var n2 = p2.name;
    if(n1 < n2)
        return -1;
    else if(n1 > n2)
        return 1;
    return 0;
}

However, this function is never invoked.  I added a ticket and patch:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2247

After invoking the function, this seems to fix the problem, or at least the
properties are sorted alphabetically by "Name".

It would be nice to be able to have the list sorted as displayed in Maestro,
I will submit an enhancement ticket for that.

-Steve G