[mapguide-users] MgFeatureService.SelectFeatures

cremebrulee iowa747 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 08:36:36 PDT 2013

I am relatively new to MGOS and i use the Java API but will give your
question a try. I use the other selectFeatuers method of the
MgFeatureService class without any problems. I am referring to the method
that takes the first three parameters that you have in your method call but
does not require the coordinate system and it works fine. I should note that
the coordinate system is set up in my eclipse IDE as a run configuration
environment variable setting : MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH = $(MG install dir)/
share/gis/coordsys

-----
-MGnoob