[mapguide-users] deactivate the mousewheel on IE

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Thu May 16 05:12:05 PDT 2013

That’s not too surprising. It’s probably because the original call to OnMouseWheel in the templ file is still active.

Comment out this block as described previously. Notice that the block is creating an event.

//   if (window.addEventListener)
 //   {
 //       window.addEventListener('DOMMouseScroll', OnMouseWheel, false);
 //   }
 //   window.onmousewheel = document.onmousewheel = OnMouseWheel;