[mapguide-users] Upgrading to MGOS 2.5 from 2.2

cremebrulee iowa747 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:36:22 PDT 2013

Thanks Jackie, the procedures outlined in
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Building_MapGuide_on_CentOS_5 have been immensely
helpful and i have been successful for the most part. I however run into an
error  (in my final lap)! when doing the build for map guide (make) and i
have pasted a snippet of the bash output showing the error messages :

make[2]: Entering directory `/user_data/MGOS2-5SourceCode/Common/Renderers'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../../Oem/gd/gd/.libs/libgd.a', needed
by `libMgRenderers.la'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/user_data/MGOS2-5SourceCode/Common/Renderers'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Looking at line 89 of this make file :
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/branches/2.5/MgDev/Common/Renderers/Makefile.am
it is making reference to a directory ".libs"  in /Oem/gd/gd and i do not
seem to have that directory. - I even crosschecked with the repository.

How do i fix this error?

Thanks

-----
-MGnoob