[mapguide-users] How to use WMS with the Layer Map Definitions

Andrey Maraev asmaraev at gmail.com
Tue May 21 07:09:29 PDT 2013

If you mean "Can I add coordinate system overrides though the validate
buttons" then yes I can.
May you explain If I have the data files with EPSG:32648 SRS may I
configure it with WMS provider? Because default SRS in WMS provider is
EPSG:4326, right? That is why I see just empty white screen in qGIS.

2013/5/21 Jackie Ng <jumpinjackie at gmail.com>

> MapGuide must be having some issue with either the coordinate system
> dictionaries or the coordinate system in question.
>
> Are you able to pick this coordinate system from a list when you use
> Maestro?
>
> - Jackie

lernen,lernen und lernen