[mapguide-users] Get Spatial Context of a Layer

Matteo matteo.conte1979 at libero.it
Wed May 22 03:06:05 PDT 2013

Hi,
 I have a Feature Source (Postgres/PostGIS) with two coordinate systems and
two layer (one use the first coordinate system and the second use another
coordinate system). How I can get the coordinate system used from a layer?
The function GetSpatialContexts of Feature Source give me a list of
coordinate system but not that layer use the single coordinate system.
Regards
Matteo